Infoblox Elite Partner
Infoblox has consolidated the management and control of three key core network services, notably DNS, DHCP and IP address management (IPAM), into a single platform that offers the highest standards of security, availability and operational efficiency.
Infoblox provides effective, centralised management and control of DNS, DHCP and other services as well as entire networks of any scale and complexity, regardless of infrastructure. Keep track of your network resources and manage network services centrally and automatically across virtualisation platforms, orchestration and automation tools and cloud service providers. Reduce errors and delays associated with manual interaction.
DNS Security Solutions
Network control technology must provide a maximum of security and a minimal attack surface. Infoblox’s Secure DNS product family includes External DNS Security and DNS Firewall. They offer strong protection against DNS attacks, such as exploits, volumetric attacks or DNS hijacking as well as proactive protection against DNS malware with intelligent fine-tuning.
Expert Partner and Certified Technology Expert
Fortinet’s comprehensive product portfolio can fully protect the IT infrastructure of an enterprise against external and internal threats. Fortinet’s highly reliable products are equipped with specially designed hardware and optimised using security processors and acceleration components (ASIC) developed in-house. The portfolio ranges from FortiGate Next-Generation Firewalls to Fortimanager centralised management and logging to FortiAP wireless solutions and FortiMail email security.
The high quality of its products has earned Fortinet several top rankings in the Gartner Quadrant. Fortinet’s products and solutions combine award-winning network and data security as well as secure access products that share information and work together in the Security Fabric.
The Security Fabric combines the entire range of security technologies in one platform and is an integral part of the network. It offers superior protection against new and known threats.
FortiGate – Next-Generation Firewall
The FortiGate series offers a wide selection from large data centre firewalls with more than 1,000 Gbps throughput and 100 Gbps interfaces to small SOHO desktop units. What they have all in common is their uniform operation, good hardware architecture with hardware accelerators and a wide range of functions from firewalling for IPv4 and IPv6, VPN, SSL-VPN, application control, anti-virus, URL filtering, intrusion prevention (IPS), integrated WLAN controllers and many more useful features.
There are also virtual appliances for VMware ESXi, Microsoft Hyper-V, KVM and Citrix XENserver and cloud integration.
NUTANIX Scaler Partner
Nutanix solutions are based on HCI technology (hyper-converged infrastructure), which is popular throughout the industry. It is a comprehensive software platform that can be deployed anywhere, modified at any time and taken to where it is needed: on premises, in the cloud, a combination (hybrid cloud) or multiple clouds (multi cloud). It integrates computing, virtualisation, storage, networking and security and supports applications of any scale, whether on premises or in the cloud.
Nutanix software and cloud services harmonise IT operations and ensure smooth application mobility across different cloud environments. Nutanix combines public cloud simplicity and agility with private cloud performance, security and management.
- Complete cloud environment – integration of all computing, virtualisation, storage and networking resources
- Centralised management – control of data centre infrastructure, applications and clouds via a user-friendly central dashboard
- Rapid deployment of applications – applications or virtual desktops can be deployed in short time
- Automated application management – automation of daily IT tasks
- Cost reduction – reduction of total cost of data centre operation by up to 60%
- True hybrid cloud – combination of private and public cloud processes through unified management
Nutanix Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI)
Nutanix is a so-called hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) solution that runs on different types of individual servers (nodes). All these servers are interconnected through the HCI software platform. The processors, internal memory, hard disks (storage) and network interfaces are bundled in clusters on which virtual machines are run.
The distribution of data, applications and the entire workload across multiple servers makes the HCI platform particularly powerful. Due to the integrated data replication on the servers – even across two locations – failure safety is very high. If one of the nodes fails, the availability of the platform and applications is not affected.
The hardware is very easily scalable. Since a node contains all the required components, an existing cluster can be expanded within a very short time. This means that the Nutanix infrastructure grows with the enterprise. It takes just a few clicks to update the entire cluster, including firmware upgrade of all servers, without downtime.
Nutanix works closely with other hardware manufacturers to give its customers the greatest possible freedom of choice. Cisco, Dell, Fujitsu, HPE, Huawei, Lenovo and several others all offer Nutanix-certified hardware. Moreover, hardware from various manufacturers can be combined to form a large cluster, or products such as Infoblox can be integrated.
The solution is also open in terms of the hypervisor. Hyper-V ESXi and Nutanix’s own AHV are supported. The latter is based on KVM and is included in the product without additional licence fees.
Network Security Policy Orchestration
Tufin® is market leader in network security policy orchestration
Tufin enables enterprises to centrally manage, visualise and control security policies in hybrid environments (cloud, physical networks and virtualised infrastructures).
The award-winning Tufin Orchestration Suite™ is a full policy-focused solution for automated planning, implementation and control of network security changes. Enterprises choose Tufin to achieve high agility in a constantly changing environment with multi-faceted requirements while maintaining a robust security posture. Network security automation allows organisations to implement security changes within minutes rather than days, with continuous compliance and increased agility.
SecureTrack – Firewall Management Solution
- visibility, even in complex, distributed environments
- automatic documentation of any policy changes
- optimisation of existing policies
- reporting, audit & compliance
- Unified Security Policy (USP)
SecureApp – Visibility and Control
- bridge between DevOps teams and network teams
- visibility through end-to-end relationships of applications
- migration planning
- documentation of connectivity of applications
SecureChange – Change Management
- clear definition of change workflows
- change analysis with USP
- policy fesign
- optional provisioning
- automatic documentation in combination with SecureTrack
- sensible extensive automation of changes
Transparency and Control over your Network
macmon’s NAC (Network Access Control) solution provides complete insight into your network environment. You are always in control and know which devices are in your network and where they are located. macmon identifies all systems connected to your network and monitors them efficiently.
Company devices can very easily be authenticated via the local database or a centralised identity source (e.g. Active Directory) and authorised by macmon to access the networks defined for the end device group, regardless of whether the device connects via WLAN or the wired network.
Guests and personal devices (BYOD) can easily and securely be authorised via the guest portal using dynamic management of the network segments.
macmon’s NAC solution is easy to implement and offers the possibility to integrate solutions of numerous third-party manufacturers.
Overview of macmon’s product bundles:
- Network bundle: efficient protection of network access
- Premium bundle: expansion of the network bundle with comprehensive mechanisms for checking the compliance/security status of end devices and the rapid enforcement of security policies.
- Add-ons: expansion of network management functions for increased security
Reliably integrable solutions for mail traffic
SEPPmail has been offering reliable and easy-to-integrate solutions for secure mail traffic for more than ten years. The secure e-mail solution of the Swiss company SEPPmail includes all functions to protect the sending of confidential data by e-mail, to guarantee the authenticity of the sender and to secure the confidentiality and integrity of the message.
Each SEPPmail appliance can be configured and seamlessly expanded based on customer-specific requirements. Your choice ranges from entry-level solutions to comprehensive secure e-mail platforms.
Secure E-Mail Communication
Whether as a VM or as an appliance, SEPPmail handles the encryption and signing of e-mail communication. The internal certification management can be automated to a large extent. It manages the import of self-signed S/MIME and PGP certificates as well as the creation or request of certificates for new users. The cluster capability guarantees robust and interference-resistant e-mail communication.
Secure E-Mail Gateway
SEPPmail’s Secure E-Mail Gateway, which has repeatedly won awards, is convincing due to its functionality, simplicity and flexibility.
It handles key management without any administrative effort for the administrator and autonomously determines the most suitable encryption method for the recipient. The following methods are supported:
- patented GINA encryption
- domain encryption
- OpenPGP encryption
- S/MIME encryption
- TLS encryption
- domain encryption
- digitale signature
- individual encryption
- centralised disclaimer management
Cloud Data Management and Backup
Rubrik makes it easier for organisations all over the world to handle their data and keep it safe. Rubrik offers a wonderfully simple product for companies to address their data management challenges and requirements. Their experience from the point of view of end customer and enterprise offers a fresh approach to solving a tiresome: backup and recovery.
Rubrik Cloud Data Management
Palo Alto is shaping the cloud-centric future with technologies that are transforming the way people and organisations work.
One single platform that unifies the products essential for the IT security of an enterprise. Using this platform results in simplified and highly effective interconnection and security of the IT environment.
- next-generation firewalls
- cloud access security
- security subscriptions
- network security management
Prisma™ Cloud provides complete security throughout the entire development lifecycle in any cloud so that you can develop native cloud applications with confidence.
- comprehensive native cloud security
- complete lifecycle
- across any cloud
- AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud
Prevent everything that can be prevented. Detect and quickly investigate anything that cannot be prevented.
- Cortex XDR
- Cortex XSOAR
- Cortex Data Lake
Guardicore is a data centre and cloud security provider. As part of the Guardicore Centra Security Platform, it fills the gap in application visibility that most organisations have today. Guardicore’s segmentation solution integrates deep, granular visibility across the IT infrastructure. It incorporates network and application flows in combination with real-time detection and response to security breaches across the entire data traffic and all applications. Guardicore offers more security and visibility in the cloud, in the data centre and at the endpoint. With Guardicore, segmentation projects are affordable and can be implemented within short time. The software-only approach is decoupled from the physical network and offers a faster alternative to firewalls.
“The fastest way to visualise and segment your assets in the data centre, the cloud or a hybrid cloud infrastructure.” www.guardicore.com
The Centra security platform uses software-based segmentation to achieve a higher security standard faster and easier without disrupting operations.
- Granular visibility: mapping of network and application flows down to the process level with real-time detection and historical data. Abstraction with the help of labels.
- Platform independence: microsegmentation across any combination of legacy systems, bare metal servers, VMs, containers or cloud instances.
- Policy enforcement: definition and enforcement of policies at the network, workload, user, device and process levels to isolate and segment critical applications and infrastructure.
- Comprehensive use case support: supports the widest range of use cases for segmentation and microsegmentation – from environment segmentation (DEV/TEST/PROD) to application ring-fencing.
- Wide protection: built-in capabilities to detect and respond to security breaches.
Identity Protection and Anti-Fraud Solutions
OneSpan (formerly Vasco) is a leading provider of cyber security technology. OneSpan’s solutions range from risk-based adaptive authentication to digital identity verification and are delivered on a cloud-based platform. They focus on verified identities, intelligent prevention of fraud, secure account opening and transactions and signing of documents with eSignatures. Using OneSpan’s solutions, you can make the use of digital platforms secure and convenient for your users.
Sidarion focuses on the authentication solutions of OneSpan’s product portfolio:
- Intelligent adaptive authentication: orchestration to detect, authenticate and reduce fraud, and optimise the digital experience
- Mobile security suite: app security and authentication functions
- Mobile authenticators: increase security through two-factor authentication with mobile devices
- Authentication server: full management of passwords and tokens in a single integrated system
- Hardware authenticators: user-friendly Digipass hardware authenticators to secure remote access
Menlo Provides Security Through Isolation
Menlo is pursuing a novel approach in fighting cyberattacks such as malware or phishing. The Menlo Security Isolation Platform (MSIP) provides a way to intercept malware before it can even reach the user.
Isolation Instead of Detection
The solution eliminates web-based malware (from websites, e-mails, documents) by redirecting it to the MSIP and isolates the client from any malicious content. There is a significant reduction in time-consuming analyses of threat reports and support efforts as found in detection systems.
The MSIP assigns each web request from the user to a dedicated virtual container (DVC), a secured virtual environment. The operating system on the isolator then forwards the request to the internet.
The target website’s response to the user request is accepted by the isolation platform and executed in the browser within the DVC. If it is malicious code, it cannot cause any damage. As soon as malware tries to access processes or files without authorisation, the isolator and all its contents are deleted, forensic data is logged and an alarm is triggered.
The MSIP integrates into the infrastructure like a classic web proxy and e-mail MTA solution. Any kind of executable web content, such as Java or Flash, will be converted into HTML 5 by the Adaptive Clientless RenderingTM (ACR) technology. The user thus receives an image of the requested website. The user’s browser experience is not affected.
Menlo’s product portfolio includes three solutions that can be combined but are also available individually:
- Web isolation service
- Document isolation service
- Phishing isolation service
Cloud Security Everywhere Your Employees Go
The next-generation Bitglass Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) solution enables your organisation to leverage the cloud while ensuring data security and regulatory compliance. Bitglass secures your data across every cloud application and device.
The CASB solution enables you to implement threat protection and contextual control of data access from any device, even unmanaged devices. With Bitglass, organisations may even selectively delete data from lost, stolen or unmanaged devices.
The Bitglass Zero-day CASB CoreTM uses machine-learning techniques to deliver real-time data and threat protection across the dynamic enterprise cloud footprint. The platform automatically learns and adapts to new cloud applications, malware threats, behaviours and more – for every application and device.
- Securing sensitive data in managed cloud applications: comprehensive control and transparency for each managed application (including access control, data leak prevention, malware protection, user behaviour analysis)
- Data leak prevention in unmanaged cloud applications: control via user interaction with any cloud application such as Facebook, Dropbox or LinkedIn. Users can view and interact with these applications. However, content upload is prevented.
- Protection of personal devices (BYOD): Bitglass’ patented agentless mobile data protection provides control over corporate data and applications on personally managed devices. Automated, transparent provisioning requires no intervention from the IT department or staff.
- Detect and respond to suspicious activities: detect and prevent abnormal user behaviour. A hacker’s login from new devices or locations or attempts at downloading unusually large amounts of data from a cloud application can be blocked.
- Rapid deployment of architecture: Bitglass’ unique, agentless next-gen architecture enables rapid deployment at large scale while maintaining end user privacy.
Reduce the risk across your entire environment. Rapid7’s cloud platform offers full visibility, analytics and automation capabilities so that you can monitor vulnerabilities, detect suspicious activities, investigate and prevent attacks and automate your tasks with ease.
- InsightVM: vulnerability management
- InsightIDR: user behaviour analysis and SIEM
- InsightAppSec: application security
- InsightConnect: orchestration and automation
- InsightOps: logging management
Enterprise Level Solution Provider
Virtualised Server Infrastructure
VMware is our customers’ preferred software for virtualising their server infrastructure. The portfolio ranges from the free hypervisor ESXi to the suite to manage and automate complex processes and architectures in your data centres. In combination with a Nutanix converged cluster, we achieve a very stable and simple operation of your IT environment.
Redefinition of Cloud, Network and Data Security
Netskope™ is the leading provider for securing cloud applications (cloud apps). With a clear focus on the Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) solution, Netskope offers a comprehensive and mature product that also provides cloud DLP capabilities and cloud malware and threat protection features. The CASB solution enables you to quickly identify and manage the use of cloud applications, regardless of whether they are managed or not.
For the third year in a row, Netskope’s CASB solution has been named a leader in the Magic Quadrant for cloud access security brokers:
The Netskope Active Platform™ provides comprehensive visibility and enables the capture and control of any web services used by your own employees. Netskope offers the most versatile implementation options on the market, enabling the IT department to control the usage of apps, protect confidential data and ensure real-time compliance with regulations and policies – for every user on every device for every app. With Netskope, organisations benefit from increased productivity and security when using cloud services.